Dear Camp Mulberry Families,
Thank you for your registration for Camp Mulberry 2020.
While we are all sheltering in place and adjusting to working and learning remotely from home, we know that many of you are wondering whether our summer camps will be canceled.
We are currently looking at all the options to make an informed and thoughtful decision. Much will depend on the advice and orders from our county and state health officials. Santa Clara County’s current shelter-in-place order is in effect until May 3, 2020. Once health officials provide an update, we will be able to make a final decision.
Should we need to cancel camps for this summer, please know that you will receive a full refund.
These are unprecedented times. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this challenging situation.
Please look for an announcement in early May! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Take care and be well.
Your Camp Mulberry Team
2020 Registration Is Open!