How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Mulberry – where creativity and social learning go hand in hand to prepare children for intellectual and social success in the 21st century.
First, do you have any questions?
Our Admissions Office is happy to answer any questions you might have. Inquire today!
The Application Process
Applying is easy using our Online Application.
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account using the green button below.
- Then log in to your account and create a New Student Application for your child. You will have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- A Non-refundable Fee of $150 is required with each submitted application.
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms, and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
- Once we’ve received your application, we will contact you to set up a Zoom Family Meeting with one of our administrators and the teacher of the class your student would join. (This step does not apply to Preschool Applications.)
- After that meeting, if we all agree Mulberry is a good fit for your child, we will invite you to schedule an Assessment Date. Assessment timing and style vary depending on the grade you are applying for. Additional information will be provided in the invitation. (This step does not apply to Preschool Applications.)