As children explore, they become curious, confident learners.
Children learn amazing things while they play. So Mulberry’s preschool creates many opportunities to foster exploration and discovery. Preschoolers’ skills grow along with their physical and cognitive development. It might look like they’re just playing, but throughout each day, children practice important social-emotional skills. This play-based play stimulates brain development, and helps them acquire important language and cognitive abilities to prepare them for a lifelong love of learning.
2019 – 20 Preschool Schedule
We offer a very flexible preschool schedule.
- Your child may attend 2, 3, 4 or 5 days per week
- Half day or full day–you pick the days that fit into your schedule
- Age requirement for enrollment is 2 years old by September 1st, 2019.
- Each Preschool class has two teachers, at least one aide, plus working parents.
- Adult to child ratio of at most 5:1.